Best viewed with Google Chrome. Don't Have Google Chrome? Click Here

Monday, August 11, 2008

Progressif 3 Exams

The Pro3 exam was sooooo challenging!!!! I obtained 2A's 2B's and 4C's!!! Hellloooo, don't think I'm not that smart hah coz my schhool's standard is soooooo HIGH. Only 86+ is A, 70-85 is B, 51-69 is C.......... Well these are my results:-

Maths-93 A (OK & EZ)
Geo-86 A (OK-lah)
Moral-78 B ( OK-lah)
KH-75 B (also quite confusing)
Malay-68 C (quite confusing)
History-66 C (hard to remember)
English-64 C (FYI, only 1 person in Form1 get B)
Science-62 C (many careless mistakes)

In my class only 1 person gets A's & B's which is the smartest guy ever, Shaqil. He's like soooo clever. He is the one who gets the B in the English exam. Phewwww. Well on Saturday I'm Going to KL. Happy Holidays to you all.


No comments: