Best viewed with Google Chrome. Don't Have Google Chrome? Click Here

Sunday, September 7, 2008

MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES

6/9/08
~Janice's 13th birthday
~Bouht her a girly book and a card
~the LEO club came to KFC!!! I was so shocked!!!
~EMBARASSING
~we (me,jon,jing yi, ellen, oscar, amanda, janice, jin,marissa,jenny,chung yee)Watched this movie, MONEY NO ENOUGH II, at first it was funny but at the end it was sooo sad until I almost cry and I think the girls at the back cried.So sad ohh..
~Went to the arcade.
~THANKS to JANICE for BELANJA-ing me for everything. I told u not to belanja me but you want to belanja everyone. THANKS a LOT x 1000000

7/9/08
I watched this movie, HEART: Aku Cinta RAchel dan Luna. What a coincidence that my friends' names are also Rachel and Luna except that the Luna is Lona lah. What a sad movie.......Quite romantic also for such young kids. This movie is ike the HEART but it's like the kiddy version.

Today is the movie premier of CAMP ROCK!!!!!! Yeah quite a rockin' movie but a watched it half way coz my parents wanna watch the TV3 news.......Surey there's an ENCORE........Yeah rite!!
HOPE TO WATCH MORE MOVIES...............



No comments: