Best viewed with Google Chrome. Don't Have Google Chrome? Click Here

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Herkat!!!

huhuhu......juz now i had a haircut at Sammi Saloon, Senadin....the last time i cut my hair is.....hmm..i forgot, but it sure is BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS!!! Malas bahh...my bapax said that HE don't want to balik Kampung[Kulu]....but i wanna balik kampung[kulu]...here's the conversation
IN IBAN
me: Kini kitai cuti tu DD???
DD: Enti ka' Kebun Kelapa ???
me: Mayau enggai?? Alu terus kulu kitai??
DD: Nadai utai manah ba' Mayau , kulu kin nadai urang ba' din..
me: Kemaya kitai ke Kebun Kelapa deh???
DD: nganti gajah datai...
me: apuuu, gajah nyak lama baru datai
DD: nganti gajah lah...
me: udah booking hotel???
DD: bedau
me: (engka enda nyadi ke ati ku din)
DD: .....
me: (harap2 gajah cepat datai

*gajah is not a person or an animal
*the ones in red are links
--sorry i don't translate it to English coz i MALAS--

No comments: