Best viewed with Google Chrome. Don't Have Google Chrome? Click Here

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I hate this

Before i start my fuckin post, first of all i wanna thank Fitri for reminding me about something which u all shouldn't know.....but i never did what he said, but i try to delete that particular software but cannot, remember at school Ann n Rach?? we tried to delete the Norton Antivirus but cannot rite....so today, at 4.40pm, i tried to swiitch on my laptop but i can't...shit!!! so there is 98% possibility that i can't switch on my laptop FOREVER!!! Nasib i backup some photos i save in my laptop to my pendrive...if not habislah semua photo photo tu....but not all the photo i save in my pendrive!! the recent photos aku belum save gik!!!! ISHH...i hate technology(if they did something wrong or useless or burok)!!! wtf.......so i will ask my mum to hantar my laptop pergi repair..........seriously i cannot masok my laptop....bak kata title di atas, i hate this.....bak kata lagu matahariku:- dengarlah laptopku, suara rayuanku, kubersedih kerana engkau tidak boleh dibuka untuk selamanya, kuucapkan laptopku puisi tentang semua memorimu, semua folder dokumen dan gambar-gambar yg penting.............hehe..out of tune..........plzlah laptop, kasihanilah aku ni, saya ni tuanmu, bukannya hambamu laptop, kamu ni mmg tak berhati perut!!! ish.......aku chow....but sometimes it's a GOOD thing if it's rosak coz if it's rosak and cannot be used anymore so, WILL GET A NEW LAPTOP bahh........hehe

No comments: