Best viewed with Google Chrome. Don't Have Google Chrome? Click Here

Friday, February 13, 2009

Mulanya Zaman Blogging Form1'09

Hello, Kaylene had just created a blog! She's the first form1'09 who blogs! Her url:-http://kayleneamanda.blogspot.com ^-^

BTW, to ZUL, YUS, FIT, RAYE, NICO etc, PLZ COMMENT ON MY BLOG-lah..i noe u guys read my blog...senang jak comment..iboh malu-malu..either u can comment at the 'comments' or 'kicks' or even at the CBOX. AND y don't u all just create a blog...aduhh...we are TEKUNS and we must be the best of the best..hehe...

Aduhh, esok pgi sekolah...ingat ye my friends, esok 1pm must go school to do 'spring cleaning'.
yeah, i will photostate the PJK thingy
DYDY baru jak invite me baca her blog
currently listening to LIGHT ON! David Cook!

i tgh mesej with Chuo Chung Yee..she is one of my rivals in examinationss masa Primary school dulok.

currently listening to THE TIME OF MY LIFE! D.C!

terima msj from Kaylene
"Charlz.. I oredi make blog"
then i reply
"I noe, kayleneamanda"

we [chungyee & i]were talking bout kolej
blablabla
currently listening to A LITTLE TOO NOT OVER YOU! David Archuleta!
"Tell me why you so hard to forget, don't remind me, i'm not over it, tell me why, i can't seem to face the truth, i'm just a little too not over you"

now playing, SUPERHUMAN! Chris Brown and Keri Hilson.
"you change my whole life, don't know what you're doing to me with your love, I'm feeling a SUPERHUMAN you did this to me, a superhuman heart beats in me, nothing can stop me here with you"
btw, about chris brown, i can't believe of what he did!! If u don't know about it, kesian.

Chung Yee asked me
"don't you all feel stress schooling in Kolej??!?!?!"
then i replied
"OF COZ!!! too stress. everyday go back late. byk hwk. etc"
but then
I LOVE KOLEJ!
kolej is the best school i'd ever been
it is where YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOT FRIENDS but you 'anggap' your friend as your family
IT IS WHERE YOUR SEnIORS ArE NOT SENIORS instead, they are like your bros and sis

hehe

2TEKUN'09 is the best!

btw, next week i'm going to be in HIATUS MODE!
Exam! Progresif 1 Exam! Urghh..

-out and go-
=D

No comments: