Best viewed with Google Chrome. Don't Have Google Chrome? Click Here

Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged by Jawshee^-^

.i've beenTAG.
.by jawshee.



1. Do You Think You're Hot?
.idk.
.but the day is so hot.
.lagipun i x switch on the aircon.
.yes.

2. Upload Your Favourite Picture of Yourself.
pahal tok. sik dpt upload. maybe next time.

3. Why Do You Like That Picture?
wait until i upload the photo

4. When Was The Last Time You Ate Pizza.
.with my family.
.makan lunch.
.masa cuti CNY'09.
.date?31.01.09 i think.
.at Bintang Megamall.


5. The Last Song You Listen To.
david archuleta-a little too not over you
.ilovethissong.

6. What Are You Doing Right Now Beside This.
.breathing. typing. seeing. hearing. thinking. etc.
=.=~

7. What Name You Prefer Beside Yours.
.LOVE my name.
.a name like no other.
.i'm the only one in school with my name.






8. People to tag :
.hurm...didn't state how many.
.but by the looks of the past one,i'll tag 5.

1. Bryan

2. Ann

3. Rach

4. Aida

5. Abg Wayne

9. Who Is Number 1?

.britney spears fan.
.budak hostel.
.ex budak harian.
.gila handphone.

10. Number 3 Is Having Relationship With?

.with a 'DR'.
.kkekekekekekek.
.hehe.

11. Say Something About Number 5.

.Pen.Ketua Pgws 2008/2009.
.ahli GAMELAN kolej.
.kolej's CHOIR member.
.ahli BSMM.
.peminat David Cook.
.Form5.
.Rajin.
.Betanggungjawab.
.Smart.
.always motivate me.
.always give me advice.
.always support me.
.a good senior.
.suka bergurau with juniors.
.loves manoks.
.love blackforest cake, fresh cream chocolate cake and chocolate cake.
.always there with me whenever i'm feeling down.
.always SMS with me.
.one of the best senior ever.
.etc.


12. How About Number 4?

.my classmate.
.Ketua Kelas 1 Tekun'08.
.she have the most beautiful blog.
.loves Stephenie Meyer's Books.
.loves to read books.
.a good friend.
.kind.
.always give support etc to me when i'm feeling down.
.for example yesterday[12.02.09].

13. Who Is Number 2?

.Angelyn ak Dominic Untam.
.my classmate.

.suka pergi jamban.
.kind.
.a good friend.
.LEO member.
.etc.


-END OF TAG-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..
bagus2...