Best viewed with Google Chrome. Don't Have Google Chrome? Click Here

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday the 19th

went to Church, dtg lewat sikit
-menung ka ngiga parking parking(only available in B.I(Bahasa Iban) version)
me:din bisi endul..parking ba din..ba tisi muto nyin..
mummy:(driving)
haha XD, utai ti kebendal iya, aku ngasoh indai aku parking ba tisi muto TOOT

SAKIT PERUT!!! urghh...

masa mok balit ya, hehe, her car beside my car bahh...i look at her, she look at me and i smile...hhehehehe :) :D

and then Uncle Daniel ajak us breakfast at MCFC...saw her again at MCFC..hahaha..i look at her, she look at me and i smile...hhehehehe :) :D

after breakfast, she balik the same time as me..there, in the car, i look at her, she look at me and i smile...hhehehehe :) :D

OK, enough of this...
----------------------------------------------------

It's so damn HOT today!
Mummy go to Kuching this evening
Daddy will be back from Labuan tomorrow nite
so, i'm once again alone..well not alone, im with my nenek adek & maid

No comments: